Cham island daily group tour
- : Da Nang city | 1 day
- : Cham island, Hoi An, Swimming, Snorkeling, fishing village, local market, trekking
- : Liên hệ
- Tour highlights: Swimming, Snorkeling, fishing village, local market, trekking
- Tour price: 54 USD/ person
- Group size: 12 pax
- Tour duration: full day tour
- Start / Finish: Da Nang / Danang
- Included activities: Discover the coral reefs, Exploring the Lang fishing Village on the Island, Visit Marine Protected Area, Explore the stunning views & unspoilt wildlife
Cham island day tour: daily departure
Cham Island is relatively untouched natural beauty due its protection from a Marine Protected Area (MPA).The Island is home to many important marine habitants, and coral reefs, and is a rich biodiversity. The island is perfect for; snorkelling to explore the protected sea life, enjoying delicious sea food and relaxing on pristine beaches.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel and taking to Cua Dai harbour at 7AM. There you will travel by speedboat. While on the boat you will have the opportunity to capture the experience in photos, so remember to bring your camera! The boat takes about 30 minutes to the Lang Village on the Island.
Once on the Island you will visit Marine Protected Area (the boat shelter), Hai Tang Pagoda, a local fishing village where you have chance to check out the local market. Then take a stroll to Chong Village to explore the stunning views and unspoilt wildlife and maybe see some monkeys! After seeing the wildlife on the land you will then explore the wildlife under the water whilst snorkelling.
Afterwards you will have lunch with fresh seafood and taking rest until 2PM when you will be taken back to Cua Dai beach harbour and then transferred to your hotel.
– Private transfer as itinerary by A/C vehicle
– Lunch at a good restaurant or a local family house if mentioned
– Good English speaking guide
– Entrance fees at all sightseeing places
– Bicycle ride as mentioned
– Boat trip as mentioned
– Cable car as mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Mineral water
– International & domestic air-tickets & airport taxes
– Drinks, meals not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses, tips, others not mentioned.