My Son holyland tour
- : Da Nang city | 1 day | :
- : My Son Holy land, Hoi An old city
- : Liên hệ
Departure: 7:30AM - End: 3:00PM
Daily tour from Hoi An or Danang - VIETTRIP
My Son Holy Land - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Viet Nam. Coming to Danang City or Hoi an should include a trip to the My Son Village as it is only one hour drive from Hoi an and two hour drive from Da Nang. My Son Holy land is a wonderful place for those who are interested in culture and history of Cham people.
Arriving at My Son and exploring the stunning ruins. the best contruction by Champa Kingdom that were built around six centuries ago. It comprises of many Champa temples. In a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty. And was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, there are still many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. In 1999, the My Son temple complex was recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
- Explore a mysterious beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Cham religion
- Enjoy unique Cham dance
- Visit Marian Shrine of The lady of Tra Kieu
- Enjoy Vietnamese roasted veal at Cau Mong
After having lunch, you have two options to:
- Option 1: Leave My Son by car and move to Hoi An to explore the beautiful ancient city.
- Option 2: Leave My Son by car and move to Hoi An. You have chance to visit Thanh Ha Pottery village, Kim Bong Carpentry village and Bach Dang Harbour by boat.
- English-speaking tour guide
- High-quality transport
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Wet tissue and mineral water
- Personal expenses
Tour highlights: Danang - My Son santuary countryside by jeep
TRUONG SA TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER & SERVICES
Add: 70 Ly Thai Tong st, Da Nang city, Vietnam
Service: +84 0125 9603 261