Tour highlights: Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach, Hue city
- : Da Nang city | 1 day | :
- : Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach, Hue city, forbidden purple city
- : Liên hệ
- Tour price: 50 USD/ person
- Group size: 12 pax
- Tour duration: full day tour
- Start / Finish: Danang / Da Nang city
- Included activities: Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach, Hue city, forbidden purple city by minibus
Located in Central Vietnam, Hue was the former capital of the last Dynasty of Vietnam and has an elegant setting on the banks of the Huong Giang or Perfume River surrounded by lush green hills. Still remaining its form of City under Middle Age and the constructions of monarchic, a invaluable museum of Vietnam, this is Imperial City – the last remaining section of 19th - century Hue, and it is now a modern experiment in recreating traditional Vietnam. The Imperial City was recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO on December 1993
Hue danang group tour
7.30 am Pick up at the hotel, then transfer to Hue city via Hai Van Tunnel – the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia at 6.28km. Photo stops at Lang Co Beach.
Visit one famous tomb of Tu Duc among the most beautiful royal toms of Nguyen Kings. Its architecture and atmosphere showcase elements of eastern art and western designs.
Transfer to restaurant in Hue city center for lunch.
Move to visit the Imperial Citadel built by Nguyen dynasty – the last dynasty of Vietnamese feudalism.
Hue - Thien Mu
Transfer to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, Dong Ba Market
16.00 pm Back to Da Nang
• English speaking tour guide
• Private Transportation
• Entrance fees
• Travel insurance
• Lunch at restaurant
• Wet tissue and mineral water
• Personal expenses